- Separate high-tech, four stories, air-cooled buildings for the Primary, Middle and the Senior sections
- Garden with a variety of plants
- Amphitheatre for outdoor functions/ activities
- Basket Ball Courts, Tennis Court
- Cricket ground of international standard and football ground
- Classrooms with interactive boards and projectors to support classroom teaching
- Art and Craft, Music, Dramatics, Dance Rooms
- Well equipped Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Fine arts, Geography, Psychology and Mathematics Labs
- Fully air-conditioned Computer Labs with Networking
- Student Resource Centre
- Teacher Resource Center
- High-tech Auditorium
- Separate well-stocked libraries for Junior and Senior sections
- Ramps in all 3 buildings
- Play area with slides, sandpit, aviary and pet farm for Pre-Primary section
The School has two well-stocked libraries – one for Primary School, the other for Senior Secondary school.
The libraries have a soothing ambience which stimulates the child’s curiosity to gain knowledge. The libraries have an excellent stock of books by different authors on subjects ranging from English and Hindi literature, Science, Commerce, General Knowledge to encyclopedias (Britannica, Oxford), fact finders, yearbooks, journals and magazines. They are an answer to the child’s insatiable quest for knowledge.
Laying emphasis on practical teaching: The motto at Sanskar is to co-relate teaching with day to day life
The school provides ample opportunities through experiments to bring out Newtons
The School attempts to build a scientific temperament among its students. There are well equipped laboratories that provide ample opportunities to conduct experiments.